- We believe in the Eternal Godhead, composed of the Trinity, consisting of the eternal relationships of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the entire Bible as the inspired Word of God and as the only basis of authority in all matters of Christian faith and practice.
- We believe in the Virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is truly man and truly God.
- We believe that, when the Lord Jesus Christ died on Calvary’s Cross, He died for the whole world through His substitutionary atonement on the Cross. All who accept Him as their personal Savior have, by faith in Him, eternal life as a free gift from God. There is no salvation in any other way, and all who reject Him as their vicarious Savior are eternally lost and doomed to eternal punishment in Hell.
- We believe in the convicting, regenerating, and guiding power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and also in the bodily resurrection of the believer at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
- We believe in the imminent and premillenial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church and, thereafter, in His personal and visible return to the earth to set up His kingdom in righteousness.
Recognizing that no one individual or organization within the Christian faith has complete understanding of all of God’s truth, we respectfully request that you do not teach any doctrine that contradicts the above positions while at Camp.