- This event has passed.
Family Weekend 2021
May 28, 2021$125
We left with peace, rest, new friendships, and the best time we’ve had in a long time as a family. – Andreea, Conover NC
**Registration closes May 15, 2021**
When is it?
Memorial Day Weekend – May 28-31, 2021 (Registration Deadline – May 15, 2021)
What is it?
A fun, affordable 4-day/3-night family camp located on beautiful Lake Hickory.
Who is it for?
Families who want to get away for a long weekend to spend some quality time together.
Lodging? Air conditioned cabins with bunk beds
What activities* are planned?
- Pool & Lake Activities
- Archery & Slingshots
- S’mores over the Campfire
- Family Games
- Kids‘ Activities
- Bible Teaching & Singing
*activities subject to change
What are you doing to keep guests safe during COVID?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for us, so the following general guidelines will be in place for all of this year’s summer camps:
- Continued adherence to local, state, and federal COVID safety guidelines and protocols
- Daily temperature and symptom checks of all guests, volunteers, and staff
- Reduced capacity site wide (including each dorm room)
- Moving as many indoor activities outdoors as possible (eating, chapel, etc.) when weather/outdoor temperatures allow for a comfortable experience
- Dedicated quarantine/isolation rooms for anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms during an event and protocols in place for these guests to arrange for transport home
(For more details on our COVID health and safety protocols, click here.)
How will I know what to pack for our retreat?
Once you register, you’ll receive a “Preparing for Family Weekend” document that will give you detailed info on what to bring to camp and other helpful info to get your family ready for an incredible retreat!
How much is it?
- Adults (ages 18 and up) – $125
- Youth ages 11-17 – $75
- Children ages 4-10 – $50
- Children ages 3 and under – Free
- Family max of $500
- Receive $25 off your registration fee for each new referral*
- Receive $25 off your registration fee if you’re new to Family Weekend
* Referral must be a registered first-time Family Weekend attendee
What kind of financial aid is available? A limited number of scholarships are available for qualifying applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline to apply for financial aid is April 30th, 2021. Click here for more details.