Ways to Support Hickory Cove
- Hickory Cove General Donations
- The 19:14 Scholarship Fund
- The Dining Room Project (Dining Room Upgrade & Expansion)
- Breaking Ground Fund (Capital Fund)
- Lights On Fund (Operations Fund)
- Shop Amazon
- In Honor of Summer Staff Members
- In Honor of Full-Time Staff Members
Donate by Check
Mail your check to:
Hickory Cove Bible Camp
170 Ferguson Lane
Taylorsville, NC 28681
A Biblical Perspective
We believe that the act of giving is an important spiritual principle. The Lord said in Matthew 6:20-21, “Lay up for yourselves treasure in Heaven…For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” He also taught us in Luke 6:38 that giving is reciprocal: “Give, and it will be given to you…” The Apostle Paul summarized the subject of giving when he wrote in 2 Corinthians 9:7, “So let each give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.”
We believe that prayerful planning is the key to maximizing your spiritual benefits from giving. In addition, the U.S. Government recognizes contributions to qualified non-profit organizations as an asset to our country. It encourages charitable gifts by providing tax benefits.
There are always needs in every “faith-based” ministry. At Hickory Cove, we have ongoing needs, such as the following:
- Support for our staff families, who live completely by faith.
- Scholarship Fund gifts, which are used to help pay camp fees for those in need. In today’s economy, this is becoming increasingly important.
- Support for operational expense. Camp fees only cover about 70% of the necessary operation cost for things like food, maintenance, insurance and program materials. The rest comes from donations.
- Capital expense. All improvements at Camp are provided by gifts. Without capital gifts, we cannot continue to maintain and improve the quality of the Camp.
Hickory Cove Bible Camp is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt organization. Contributions to Hickory Cove Bible Camp are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Hickory Cove Bible Camp has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.