Neighborhood Trail Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in helping keep our trails beautiful and safe!
To help save you some time, please review the Neighborhood Trail Volunteer agreement below to ensure you meet/can meet all the requirements before you fill out the volunteer and release forms:
I agree to all of the following:
- I currently live on Bible Camp Lane, Jennings Lane, Tippecanoe Lane, Ferguson Lane, or Lake Arrowhead Drive
- I am 18 years of age or older
- To wear a Hickory Cove Bible Camp (HCBC) “Neighborhood Trail Volunteer” lanyard at all times while on camp’s property. (This lanyard is good for the current year only.)
- To sign an annual waiver form
- To have HCBC perform an annual background check on me
- To help keep HCBC trails clean (picking up litter, sticks, etc.)
- To help keep HCBC trails safe (informing HCBC of any suspicious activity, people on trails without HCBC identification, trees down, etc.)
- To use trails only during designated times (when campers/guests aren’t on property, etc)
- To not use any motorized vehicles on HCBC’s trails (including but not limited to golf carts, mountain bikes, motorcycles, cars, vans, and trucks).
If you are able to meet all of the above requirements, just click on the button below to sign up to become a Hickory Cove Neighborhood Trail Volunteer!
[aio_button align=”none” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”Sign Up Now” relationship=”dofollow” url=”http://www.ultracamp.com/info/sessiondetail.aspx?idCamp=558&campCode=hcb&idSession=280772″]