**Campers registered by JUNE 8 guaranteed a 2016 summer t-shirt (camper’s name also included on t-shirt)**
Remember back when you were a kid and always wondered what people thought about you?
Am I dressed right? Is my hair right? Am I smart enough? Am I popular enough? The list goes on and on and on!
The question we didn’t realize we were really asking all along was, am I valued?
This year’s theme is focusing on just that. In Matthew 6:26 Jesus makes this statement, “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?”
We are valuable in God’s eyes – not because of anything we do, but because of His wonderful nature and great love for us!
Who’s it for?
- Rising 3rd-12th Grade Boys & Girls
- Summer Staff (ages 16 & up) – Click here to apply
- Leaders-in-Training (ages 14-18) – Click here to apply
What is it? A 6 day-5 night sleepaway (overnight) summer camp
What’s it all about?
Fun Activities, New Experiences!
On top of classic camp favorites like tubing, paintball, archery, and zip line (6th grade+), Hickory Cove is thrilled to also be rolling out some brand new activities this summer to raise the fun factor that much more for your child!
Quality Caring Staff!
In addition to going through a comprehensive hiring process, summer staff members receive mandatory training in safety procedures, spiritual disciplines, and numerous other areas, so that they are best equipped to care for and serve your child.
A Chance to Grow!
Whether it’s conquering a new challenge, making a lifelong friend, reconnecting with nature, or learning about how valuable they are in God’s eyes, your child will have a wide range of growth opportunities at Hickory Cove!
When is it?
- 3rd-5th Grade Camp – July 24-29, 2016 (REGISTRATION CLOSED – Please contact Sylvia in our office at 828-632-2987 to check on space availability)
- 6th-8th Grade Camp – July 10-15, 2016
- 9th-12th Grade Camp – June 26-July 1, 2016
What time should I drop off and pick up my child?
- Arrive: Sunday, 3-5pm
- Depart: Friday at 5:30pm* (*parents/guardians, feel free to join us at 5:30pm for supper and a special presentation!)