Women’s Weekend Away 2017
**Registration closed. Please call our office at 828-632-2987 to inquire about any availability.**
“It’s a wonderful, peaceful getaway where you feel genuinely loved.” -2016 Women’s Weekend Away attendee
When is it? April 7-9, 2017 (Registration Deadline – March 31, 2017)
- Arrive: 4-7 PM, Fri Apr 7 (supper served)
- Depart: 2 PM, Sun Apr 9
So what’s it all about? Women’s Weekend Away is a retreat which gives you and other women an opportunity to get away for a few days to be pampered, refreshed, and renewed. Do as much as you like. Do as little as you like. It’s your weekend!
And here are just a few of the special things you can indulge in over the weekend:
- Relaxing pontoon boat ride on beautiful Lake Hickory (weather permitting)
- New! 50’s theme night (prize for best 50’s outfit!)
- Trail hike (weather permitting)
- Prayer walk
- Zip lining
- New! Beginner crochet class
- New! Hand lettering class
- Amazing food (that you don’t have to prepare)!
- Messages geared towards women
- Lots of rest, relaxation, and girl time!
Theme? This is My Story
Who is it for? Women ages 16 and older
Lodging? Cabins with bunk beds
Paid registered campers can take advantage of either or both of the following two promotions (these promos are valid only thru March 31, 2017):
- Bring one immediate family member for free*
- Bring a mom whose family is new to camp for free**
* Immediate family includes the paid registrant’s mother, daughter, sister, grandmother, granddaughter, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and daughter-in-law.
** Mom must be a mother of a child 18 years or younger.
How much is it? Pick your price starting at $105 from the tiers below (click here to learn more about tiered pricing). Financial aid is also available on a limited basis and can be applied for during the online registration process.