Women’s Weekend Away 2021
“It’s a wonderful, peaceful getaway where you feel genuinely loved.” -Women’s Weekend Away attendee
When is it? April 23-25, 2021 (Registration Deadline – April 7, 2021)
- Arrive: 5pm, Friday April 23
- Check-In – 5-7pm (Office)
- Appetizers & Dessert – 7pm
- Depart: 2pm, Sunday April 25
So what’s it all about? Women’s Weekend Away is a retreat that gives you and other women an opportunity to get away for a few days to be pampered, refreshed, and renewed. Do as much as you like. Do as little as you like. It’s your weekend!
Who is it for? Women 18 and older
Lodging? Cabins with bunk beds
What are you doing to keep guests safe during COVID?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for us, so the following general guidelines will be in place for Women’s Weekend Away:
- Continued adherence to local, state, and federal COVID safety guidelines and protocols
- Daily temperature and symptom checks of all guests, volunteers, and staff
- Reduced capacity site wide (including each dorm room)
- Moving as many indoor activities outdoors as possible (eating, chapel, etc.) when weather/outdoor temperatures allow for a comfortable experience
- Dedicated quarantine/isolation rooms for anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms during an event and protocols in place for these guests to arrange for transport home
(For more details on our COVID health and safety protocols, click here.)
How will I know what to pack for my retreat?
Once you register, you’ll receive a “Preparing for Women’s Weekend Away” document that will give you detailed info on what to bring to camp and other helpful info to get you ready for an incredible retreat!
Any special offers?
Be sure to take advantage of the following offers:
- Receive $25 off your registration fee for each new referral*
- Special $125 rate if you’re new to Women’s Weekend Away
- Free Hickory Cove coffee mug for all paid attendees
* Referral must be a registered first-time Women’s Weekend Away attendee
How much is it? $150*
*Note: due to our significantly discounted rate for Women’s Weekend Away, financial aid is unavailable for this particular retreat.