Women’s Weekend Away
**REGISTRATION CLOSED. PLEASE CALL 828-632-2987 TO INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY.**
What are other ladies saying makes Women’s Weekend Away so special?
- “So many women would LOVE this experience!” – Katie
- “Rest and spiritual rejuvenation.” – Angie
- “A much needed Christian retreat!” – Karen
- “A welcome break from home.” – Rebecca
- “Connecting with other women.” – Rhonda
- “A break from my normal duties, fellowship without my rowdy kids, and time with God.” – Aimee
So what’s it all about? Women’s Weekend Away is a retreat which gives you and other women an opportunity to get away for a few days to be pampered, refreshed, and renewed. Do as much as you like. Do as little as you like. It’s your weekend!
And here are just a few of the special things you can indulge in over the weekend:
- Spa night
- Relaxing pontoon boat ride on beautiful Lake Hickory (weather permitting)
- Morning hike (weather permitting)
- Specially prepared meals
- Messages geared towards women
- Fireside hymn sing
- Lots of rest, relaxation, and girl time
Theme? Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! (Psalm 34:8)
Who is it for? Women ages 16 and older, and women with infants
When is it? April 15-17, 2016 (Registration Deadline – April 8, 2016)
- Arrive: 4-7 PM, Fri Apr 15 (light supper served)
- Depart: 2 PM, Sun Apr 17
How much is it? Pick your price starting at $95/family from the tiers below (click here to learn more about tiered pricing).